Thursday, February 25, 2010

There Is No Place Like Home

We arrived home on Saturday afternoon, after some crazy travel. We ended up traveling all night and the next morning to get back. Something we would rather not do again, especially with five of us in only three airplane seats. Once we did get home we were all exhausted and off. It took two full days to readjust after the lack of sleep. Part of that was just trying to get all three kids back on schedule sleeping. Anyways, it is great to be home again. We walked back in the house and everything looked so welcoming. The boys were extremely excited about all their toys, it is now day 6 and they are still excited. I am very thankful for all their busyness as I get settled into a new routine and get our househelper used to the changes in our family. Jared doesn't start school again until Monday, so we have been very blessed to have him home as well. I have tons of pictures to sort through and stories I would love to share from our time down south. And, I know with our quickly growing newborn, I will have even more. Hopefully, as I figure out our routine and recover from a lack of sleep, I will be able to share. Until then, thought I would share a picture I just found of our newest addition. I have decided that even though she looks a lot like a newborn, she is pretty cute!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Thanks for keeping us posted! Jen

Anonymous said...

She looks like her mommy.
Love, Grammy

Sarah said...

Hey Kelly, So glad you are home. Yes I am looking forward to arriving home and the kids being so excited and enthralled with all the toys they have not seen in 10 months! That will be nice with all the transition. I am nervous about the jet lag, especially with a newborn! Blessings! Sarah