Thursday, April 15, 2010

It's Been a While

We have been busy lately, doing what I am not sure. It seems just living takes up every moment of my day. Here are a few random pictures from the past couple weeks, of living. Hope you enjoy.
Jacob enjoying a hard boiled egg, during our egg-dyeing extravaganza.

Our finished creations. The 'rich' colors are a great by-product of only having access to brown eggs.

I think Jacob must be spotting another egg, love the look.

Emma showing her gums.

An excited Josiah.

A budding musician.

2 comments:

Rose said...

For a second I thought Jacob was Josiah! He looks bigger with every picture!

Laura Forman said...

I agree Rose! I can't believe how much Jacob is changing everyday and looking more and more like Josiah!! Glad you had a chance to post pictures...been missing you!! I am still planning on sitting down and writing you a long email...but by 7 at night (my only time to write emails) I am about to fall asleep because my little one likes to get up at 5 am! :) Anyway...miss you!!!