Josiah's class has over 20 students so rather than invite them to come to our home, as we did with Jacob's, we went to the school. Jared, Emma and I walked in first thing Tuesday morning ready with story pictures, guitar, jingle bells, coloring sheets, and cookies. The preplanned parts looked very similar to Jacob's party, except that kids were seated the entire time. :) Josiah was so, so excited to have us in his class. The kids were also able to take home their coloring booklets with the Christmas story and some sugar cookies and a candy cane. Here are a couple pictures I was able to get. (It was a difficult to get many, I was busy keeping stuff going and keeping Emma occupied.) Easy to spot Josiah, even in the first one. His "gold" hair stands out!
Thursday, December 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment