We did go on our first camping trip and it was awesome!!! Now I know what I was missing so much. Outside for five days straight, cooking and clean-up shared with two other families, my kids getting to play in outside all day, everyday, and with cousins, what more could I ask for? I was rather curious what camping would be like with four kids, and one of them being only 4 months. It was great! I didn't have to do much cleaning, we were eating outside, playing outside, cooking outside (there isn't much to clean). Judson took all his naps right there where we were playing, didn't have to pack up and go elsewhere to have adventures. We are so used to sleeping all in one room with traveling, sleeping in a tent is the same, although even better...Jared and I got to hang out at the campfire with kids sound asleep in the tent next to us. Already counting down the days until our next camping trip.
Judson, Jared's mom, and our niece Kate, hanging out at camp.
Emma with cousin Micah at the beach.
More beach pictures.
Our super cozy tent and sleeping bags.
Emma is still asking, "When go camping, mommy?"
Sunday, July 29, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment