Monday, August 27, 2012

Our Four Year Old

On July 17th Jacob turned four.  This past year has been a kick with Jacob, as he has been learning to have conversations and as he and Emma have become such good friends.  I am going to miss our 3 year old.  He is definitely the 'buddy' in our house.  He is a good friend to Josiah, Emma and now to Judson.  He also likes to keep Jared and I company, quietly sitting next to one of us.  This past few months have been most difficult for him, I think.  He has asked me multiple times when we are going to go home.  This last week, after arriving at yet another destination, he asked, "Mommy, when we go to my house?".  Jacob likes to be home, with his family, without chaos.  We have had a lot of family time, in other people's homes, and with a lot of chaos.  He has been a trooper through it all.  I am thankful for our Jacob!  Here are a few pictures from the past weeks, of Jacob, the four year old.







No comments: