Earlier this week Josiah turned 7! I am trying to get used to the idea of our eldest being seven. We are asked his age on a daily basis, by people we pass-by. Josiah and I both keep forgetting the correct answer.
For his birthday party, Josiah had three requests. To invite over his best friend from school, to have a water party, and to eat Korean food. All three took place. Our party was complete with his best friend, water balloons, squirt guns, a swimming pool cake, and his favorite Korean dishes (which also translates to favorites for the rest of our family).
At the end of the day I asked Josiah what his favorite part of the day was. He said it was when Daddy dumped the entire bucket of water on him. That is Josiah for you! Our fun loving, super active, adventurous, people loving kid. Boy do we all love this GREAT BIG 7 year old!
Saturday, August 3, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Awesome cake Kelly!
Post a Comment