At the beginning of the month we celebrated Judson's second birthday. Our baby is now two year's old, I don't think we can still call him our baby. Although, Judson is sitting here with me as I write this post and he keeps pointing at the pictures below and saying "baby, baby Judson".
We began his birthday with baked french toast and birthday candles.
Then, after dropping the kids off at school, Judson and I joined Jared at a local coffee shop for a visit.a tie-died cake in underwater colors,
and freeze dance (Jared and I were too busy dancing to get a picture).
Loving our two year old! I don't think a day goes past without someone in our family commenting on how thankful they are Judson is in our family. He is full of energy, joy, and is super helpful. Sometimes I forget he is such a little guy, considering the amount of stuff he likes to take care of around the house (sorting laundry, cleaning up toys, feeding fish, getting his clothes and diaper ready, etc.) He is often running through the house, with his little pitter patter of feet, holding a book and yelling, "here Mommy". Ready for me to plop down on the floor wherever we are, and read to him. Definitely relishing this time I have with him, as he is learning, growing, and exploring. Thankful for our Judson!






1 comment:
A treasure for sure! Ken A
Post a Comment