Saturday, February 14, 2009
Starbucks
The morning before we returned to our city we were in a hotel that had a Starbucks just across the street. We decided it was just the place for breakfast, not something we will have the opportunity to treat ourselves to for a long time. It was pretty much exactly like walking into a Starbucks in the states, they even had swing music playing over the speakers. Yet, when we looked into the case with baked goods we discovered there was a bit of a twist to the scones, muffins, and coffee cake. Our favorite (something you would get a kick out of Dad) were the red bean scones. Well, not our favorite to eat, but definitely our favorite sight. Here is a picture of Josiah and Jared enjoying their breakfast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yummy!
You added comments! Jia You! I cannont believe you arrived home 10 hours later than you anticipated (actually, since I live here too, I can believe it...) I hope you had plenty of snacks packed!
We'll talk soon!
~ Amy
Post a Comment