Monday, August 24, 2009
Visitors and Vacation
I have been trying to write a new post all week however our internet has been very slow and unpredictable. Even email seems to be a hit and miss situation lately. We have had the wonderful privilege of spending the past six days with my dad and youngest brother. They arrived on Wednesday and ever since then we have been touring around town, eating lots of good food, and shopping/browsing. It has been exciting and encouraging to see our home through some new eyes and also to just visit and enjoy family. Josiah and Jacob have also loved all the new attention, and energy, Grandpa and Uncle Adam have brought to their lives. Not sure how I am going to keep up with it all again once they leave. We are all leaving on Wednesday for a big city to do some sightseeing and more exploring, then on Saturday my dad and brother head back to the states. At this point, I am not looking forward to Saturday, it will be hard to say goodbye. We will be sending them home with lots of pictures, stories, and stuff to share with other family and friends too. Our family is staying on in the big city for another five days to enjoy a fun and relaxing family vacation!! We are very excited and have been planning for the past few weeks. Hopefully we will get in lots of swimming, playing in parks, and maybe visit a play ground or two. Mainly just lots of time spent doing stuff together and playing before we head into a busy and very full fall semester. Well, got to go to bed. Thought I would post some pictures but just getting to the point where I could post a message took much too long. I will hopefully be able to catch up some when we get back from vacation, if internet is up and working speedily again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So glad to hear all is well! Except, the sewing machine, of course!
Post a Comment