Last week, while Jared was out of town for a few days, the kids and I stayed with a friend in another city. My friend and I kept each other company and our kids were able to play together. It was not necessarily the most relaxing time, I have decided that life with my three little ones will never be relaxing, but we all had a blast! Josiah, Jacob, and Emma got the shock of being in the calm, quiet home of two 'girly' girls. And our friends got the shock of Josiah and Jacob :). I got the joy of being able to visit with a good friend and swap recipes, book titles, culture stories, and just laugh. We had such a good time!
One morning we headed to the park. Josiah spent the first bit chasing butterflies, I was surprised as him when he actually caught one.

We also played in a bounce house. We were blessed with very few people at the park that morning, and very few kids in the bounce house.

Notice all 5 kids playing in the living room. I got a kick out of this picture, Emma is the only one looking at the picture and just look at that grin!
No comments:
Post a Comment