Saturday, February 9, 2013

January

We have had a full month, getting back into routine and into life here.  The kids have been in school for the past three weeks, Josiah and I are back into homeschool, and I am in a regular routine of going to the market, taking care of our house, and providing for our kiddos.  Things have been very busy and sometimes overwhelming.  Often it feels like I get up in the morning, and do not stop for a minute, until I get in bed at night.  It has not been bad, just very full.  In the midst of this, I have been attempting to work on language again and spend some time with local friends.  These two goals have been rather unsuccessful.  I am missing the 'good old days' when we had a househelper :).  Maybe in the near future? (We are actively looking.)  In the meantime, I will work (when I have a few moments) to post some stories and pictures from the past weeks.  It has been fun exploring our home again, through the kids' eyes.  What joy to be able to experience all of this together as a family.  We are blessed.

No comments: