Months ago now, before kids started school, we spent a morning at a local play area. In fact, when we got back home, Jared had rearranged the house, kids had a new bunkbed and playroom, and the our desks were squished into the corner in our room. Some good changes, to make more space for our growing family.
Multiple times, kind grandmothers came over and talked with us and picked up the kids. I think Emma and Jacob were enjoying all the attention. I had multiple comments on how fat Emma was. This was a new thing for us! I often hear how fat I am, especially when pregnant, but when it comes to our kids there is usually concern about them being too small.
Kids played for a couple hours and we packed up to head home. On our way out the door Josiah noticed that his picture was on the huge sign outside the building. There is also a picture of Emma and I in another corner. We had visited the play area once two years ago when it had first opened but then never returned again because of the high entrance fee. My immediate thought was, "Hey I wish I had known they were using us for advertisement, I could have used it to bargain for a cheaper entrance price!" Maybe next time.
In fact, since then, we have received, taped to every door in our apartment building, an advertisement for the play area with a picture of our entire family using their facility. I think it is time we get at least a bit of a discount if we are to visit again!
Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment