We also took a family vacation. Didn't travel far, although did take a couple airplanes, numerous trains, buses, and random other modes of transportation. We were able to visit three different cities and had time with others, a visit with my brother, and time as a family. It ended up being a good trip, not only did we have a break from routine, but also were able to visit with many friends. Kids had playmates, and Jared and I were encouraged and refreshed. So thankful for good friends! Had to share a few pictures from the time we spent at the beach. I did not realize there were places like this here in country. It was beautiful!
Friday, September 19, 2014
Our Summer Break 2014
We also took a family vacation. Didn't travel far, although did take a couple airplanes, numerous trains, buses, and random other modes of transportation. We were able to visit three different cities and had time with others, a visit with my brother, and time as a family. It ended up being a good trip, not only did we have a break from routine, but also were able to visit with many friends. Kids had playmates, and Jared and I were encouraged and refreshed. So thankful for good friends! Had to share a few pictures from the time we spent at the beach. I did not realize there were places like this here in country. It was beautiful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment