Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The Last Month

I am now in the last month of this pregnancy and definitely looking forward to the birth of this new little one. Although, I do admit I am a little nervous about life with three kids under 4. Life in Asia is definitely not very convenient for those with children. This pregnancy has been different in many ways, when compared with the other two. I have been super tired and am now super uncomfortable. Who knows it may just be that I am in the midst of it and therefore seems worse than I remember. Jared often reminds me that I now have two young children I'm caring for and that in itself keeps me busy. I am finding it is difficult to get comfortable and am often changing positions, from sitting to standing, and back again. Nights have become interesting. The other day on my way to the doctor I even tripped and fell. It was crazy. All is fine, just a little sore and skinned up. (The nurses at the doctor office took good care of me and cleaned me up. I felt like a little kid again with skinned knees and hands, a little humiliating.) At this point we are not sure when this baby will make its appearance (ultrasounds have shown a variety of dates) but are guessing sometime in the beginning of February. Until then, I am attempting to walk without falling, sleep for as many uninterrupted hours as possible, and eat lots of cereal and deli sandwiches (the two things I crave the most). I will leave you with the best recent picture we had of my growing belly.

1 comment:

JenV said...

Keep it up, Kelly! You will feel normal, again!