Friday, January 29, 2010

Meet Emma!





Emelia "Emma" Ruth Joachim arrived on Tuesday, January 26th at 6:08 pm., to a very surprised set of parents. As I write she is almost exactly three days old, and a gorgeous, perfect little girl. She was almost 6 lbs (2,720 grams) and 18.8 in long (48 cm). She and I came home from the hospital yesterday and are doing well. God is so good!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

A perfectly beautiful little girl! Congratulations to all, including grandparents. One such little girl is about right to balance all those wonderful little boys!

Mark & Barbara

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful little girl.
Congratulations from the A's
Finally a girl!
Ken A

Unknown said...

Oh, Emma. I love you and you are so cute! I think you look like your brother Jacob. Blessings!

JenV said...

So cute! Welcome, Emma!

Rachel W said...

Congratulations to you all! Emma is absolutely darling and you look radiant, Kelly. I haven't been to your blog in awhile and thought, it must be about time for their baby to be born...and here she is! Early, even! No, right on time. Praise Him for His abundant mercy!

Blessings to you all,
Rachel W