Saturday, June 19, 2010
Emma's on the Move
Emma's been rolling for a couple weeks now. It still amazes me. Last weekend we had multiple people at our house and the quietest place available for her nap was our bathroom floor. Somehow at the end of her nap, she got herself rolled almost four feet to just under the sink. Scared me like crazy, when I opened the door and didn't see her right away. Guess I can no longer put her down for a nap on the bathroom floor :) It seemed really early to me, but just read in the boys' baby books that Josiah also was rolling at 4 1/2 months, and Jacob was closer to 6 months. Guess I am in no hurry to have my third on the move. Plus, I have a feeling she is going to be all over the place once she does start moving.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment