Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Jacob Talks

"baooon, baooon, baooon" Translation: Balloon

"sh, sh" Translation: Thank you

"mmmmm, mmmmm" Translation: Excuse me

"Gaww" Translation: God

"ease" Translation: Please

"ahh, eee" What he calls our househelper (she loves hearing it as much as he loves saying it)

"Emmmma" Translation: Emma

"memma" Translation: Mommy

"zi, zi" Translation: Bye

"awemen" Translation: Amen [usually said with much excitement]

"daa" Translation: Down

Much of the time I cannot tell if Jacob is speaking English or some other language. I think right now he may speak as much in our local language as he does in English, part of the confusion. I would love for it to continue that way however highly doubt it, unless Josiah and I suddenly become fluent in 'Asianese' :)

1 comment:

Alaska Bound said...

I love this! I wish I could be there to hear it all. I am glad you share these things with everyone!