Monday, May 31, 2010

Josiah Talks

"When I grow up can I marry C___?" (A 6 year old girl and one of his friends.) My response was, "You better ask her daddy."

"Mommy, does everyone sin? Uncle(insert the name of the before mentioned dad) doesn't sin." My response was, " Why don't you ask him if he sins."

"I want to be a pilot, fight with my sword and go on a pilot ship."

Conversation in the taxi -
Jared: "Jacob, you are pretty cute."
Josiah: "Jacob isn't cute."
Jared: "Are you cute?"
Josiah: "No"
Jared: "Is Emma cute?"
Josiah: "Yes"
Jared: "Am I cute?"
Josiah: "No"
Jared: "Is Mommy cute?
Josiah: "No"
Jared: "Is the taxi driver cute."
Josiah: "No" [laughing]."

"When I am a man, I am going to sit in the office and work on the computer. Daddy will have a computer and I will have another one next to him."

"This is how Emma cries, 'AHHHHHHHHHH'. This is how Jacob cries, 'uhh', 'uhh'."

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I love it! I'll let Nathan know he might have some competition when it comes to "C"! :) There are not too many eligible girls in our neck of the woods!! :)