This month as I pray for Josiah, Jacob and Emma, I have been praying specifically that they will have a responsible and loving attitude in their relationships with others. Such as my prayer this morning: Ephesians 4:29-31, "Let no unwholesome word proceed from your mouth, but only such a word as is good for edification according to the need of the moment, so that it will give grace to those who hear...Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice." In addition to training them continually all day long, and praying for their own salvation and sanctification, I am finding the Father is daily teaching and sanctifying me. What a challenge, to only speak what is edifying day in and day out. I am in constant need of the Father's grace upon my heart and my speech. The Father daily is using parenting to humble me and teach me how to put others before myself.
My three small and busy teachers, gifts from God:


No comments:
Post a Comment