Thursday, May 20, 2010

Strawberry Girl

As I think I have written before, and as many of you know, I love strawberries. Well, while I was in Oregon for my sister's wedding, many family and friends gave me strawberry outfits for Emma. I love them! I am just sad that she is growing so fast, she is going to be in and out of them so quickly. Although, I think everyone must have gotten together and planned, because I have a couple outfits in just about every size from now until she is 2 years old! Thanks! I know I have been posting lots of pictures of Emma, but couldn't resist adding a couple more. Here she is, at 3 1/2 months, in two of her strawberry outfits.



1 comment:

Laura Forman said...

Has it really already been 3 1/2 months since Emma arrived? Jack is almost 5 months...where does the time go?