Wednesday, June 23, 2010

More Pictures (Especially for the Grandparents)

Emma and a toy giraffe from Grandpa.

Jared and Josiah went on an 'adventure' earlier this week. Josiah was very excited to show me this picture, oh and the ones that he took, all by himself, of his daddy.

One evening, after a warm day in the house, we headed to a riverfront park to play a bit. The boys spent almost a half hour throwing rocks. At one point Josiah and Jared were throwing rocks at 'boats' floating by. (Really, lots of little pieces of garbage.) Josiah was really into it, talking about the different kind of 'boats' he saw and trying to throw his rocks so they would sink. One of the pieces floated near to the shore and Jared quickly told Josiah to try to hit it. Josiah said, "Daddy that one is not a boat, it's garbage!".


2 comments:

Rose said...

Haha I am laughing out loud about the garbage boats! I can picture the whole conversation in my head. :)

Rose said...

Oh and I LOVE the giraffe picture! I want that one printed out and on my wall. :)