Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Miss Emelia

I know I put lots of pictures on the blog of Emma, but I just cannot resist. She is super smiley, I end of with lots of pictures, and then just have to share. Emma at almost 11 months...
Daddy's Girl

Emma is surprisingly, or at least to in this momma's opinion, super obedient. It does not take much for her to stop, listen, and obey. We got a kick out of her obedience with the Christmas Tree. The first time I simply said, "No Emma, do not touch". She immediately stopped and then just sat on the edge of the rug waving her hands, yelling, and looking at the tree. She would get on all fours, like she was going to crawl for it and then sit back again, yell, and look at the tree. Over and over again. I didn't have to say anything again that day. Wow! God definitely creates each child differently.

"Look at me, I can push the chair all by myself."

No comments: