Saturday we celebrated Christmas, Sunday we spent the day hanging out with friends, Monday we packed our entire house, Tuesday we moved everything, unpacked half of it, and put together new furniture. Jared and I have moved six times in the 7 1/2 years we have been married and this has by far been the easiest when it came to packing the house. I did absolutely nothing before Monday, other than collect packing supplies. We were done by 3 in the afternoon too, and Jared did not even arrive home until lunch! Now here is the catch, my brothers are here visiting and they completed a huge chunk of the work. I gave some instructions and they just went for it. What a blessing! Here are some pictures I took just after all of our stuff made it to the new apartment. (Think of it as a sort of preview into what our new home looks like, even if it is a mess.)
Wow, what do we do with all this now?

Emma spent much of the afternoon/evening strapped in her chair. Hard to have a crawler who eats anything, in the midst of the above mess.

My brothers, Kevin and Andrew, putting together the boys' bunkbed. Josiah was soooo excited! He sat at the door and watched the entire process and gave me updates every 30 seconds on their progress.

Josiah helping out his uncles.

I have lots of pictures from Christmas to share too, will post soon.
1 comment:
It looks like a great place! Love the paint job, too! :) Merry Christmas from the Vernams!
Post a Comment