Jared has been super busy this past week. We went at least two days without ever seeing him. His busy time also happened to fall on a weekend. I did not expect it, but this time was a great blessing to me. Ever since the time the boys started school, I have really missed spending mornings with them. It seems our days are so rushed, busy and full. The time we are all together, is often rushed trying to make it to the next thing on time. Well the kids and I had three full days, all together, and with not much else going on. It was wonderful! We spent a lot of time playing outside and time talking with neighbors. We went to the market twice, and visited the new bounce house outside the market. We also spent A LOT of time relearning how to play with each other, share toys, and get dishes done with three kids who have been trying to get along all day. I feel rested this evening and blessed with three incredibly awesome kids. Not sure I want to give them up again tomorrow to their teachers. Tonight just before bed, Josiah was telling me all these stories about school, and how he knew that God would help him tomorrow when he went. What an opportunity for Josiah to see God at work, in his own life!
Wednesday, June 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment