Yesterday we all spent the morning at a local public pool. We ended up being the only ones at the entire pool, arrived just as a bus full of school kids were leaving. It has been so hot lately, in the upper nineties, and I am definitely a wimp right now when it comes to heat. It was nice to cool off a bit in the pool. We even left our wet swimsuits on as we made our way home, to try and stay cool a bit longer.
Somehow our camera was on the black and white setting at the beginning, so pictures are of the "old fashioned" variety...
In addition to the large, deep pool, there is also a kiddy pool that Josiah and Jacob are able to stand in. Josiah spends lots of time in it, without water wings, working on floating and swimming on his own. Oh, and on jumping in!
Jacob is so proud that he can walk all around the pool, by himself.
Emma stays plastered to Jared or I the entire time. She likes to splash but that is about it.
The closest you are going to get to seeing me 39 weeks pregnant and in a swimsuit :).
Jared and boys have been swimming once or twice a week. This is the first time Emma and I have joined them. It was fun, however I am definitely feeling VERY pregnant. I laughed because once I got out of the pool there was no way I was going to be able to get my body down to a squat again to get back in. Not something I had expected when I got out in the first place. Next time I will have to just stay in until we are getting ready to leave. I had forgotten how weightless it feels to be in a pool, especially with all the added weight of a full term baby. Fun times!
Wednesday, February 29, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment