I included the question mark in the title because I don't really know what that means here, or if it means anything. I have noticed many friends in the states preparing for a change in schedule, with the summer break coming up. I suddenly realized, summer break?, do we have that? The kid's local school continues on, no change in schedule. We are continuing on with homeschooling through the end of July, we got behind while we were in the states last fall. Kids will continue to meet with their tutor each afternoon, and I just started with a new tutor this week (will be meeting only one morning a week). Jared does finish with his classes at the end of June and doesn't start again until September, and I think we are going to take August off from homeschooling. So, I guess August will be our summer break? If you count kids still going to school in the morning and meeting with a tutor in the afternoon a break ;).
On a recent day off, kids rode the rides at our local convenience store.
Homemade popsicles after school.
No comments:
Post a Comment