Last week we had some friends come and visit for a few days. We got to take them to some of our favorite places to eat, show off our new home, and just spend lots of time visiting. It was wonderful! They also "showered" us with gifts from friends back home. Josiah now has new hotwheels, art supplies, and macaroni and cheese :). I get to enjoy my favorite decaf!! tea and coffee while reading some new books. We also were given some stuff to make life easier, baby cereal, ice cube trays (for baby food), and desitin. Just yesterday (for Jared's birthday) I also used cake decorating stuff that was sent. Thank you so much everyone!!! What a blessing. I don't know how we can express how much this all meant to us. We had such a good time with our friends for those few days, it was hard to see them leave. It was encouraging to be able to be able to talk about different issues we have faced while living here, and to get some feedback. Now I am ready for some more visitors :) Here are some pictures from that time:
Jared and our friend John barbecueing at a local restaurant.
Wow, look at all that stuff!
Josiah and a new hotwheel.
2 comments:
Happy belated birthday Jared. We miss you guys!
Ken A
I wish we could come visit...we sure do miss you guys!! And Happy Birthday Jared! Glad you had such a great day!!
Post a Comment