Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Daddy's In Charge

This past weekend I went out of town with a friend and Jared stayed home with the boys. They seemed to have a great time while I was gone, spent lots of time playing and doing 'boy' things. I definitely missed them terribly, although had a great time visiting and doing 'girl' stuff. Here are a couple pictures from the weekend. The boys definitely learned some new tricks while I was away.Josiah learned how to shave, or at least how to make a mess with shaving cream.Jacob learned how to climb. This is our coffee table. He is now a pro at climbing into it and playing. He's not too good at getting out :)This week Jared and I went on a hike with some friends, the boys stayed with a friend. It was wonderful to get out of the city and the day was beautiful.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics! You can't possibly be blessed with TWO climbers, can you?

Anonymous said...

Although learning male-ness is great for the boys, and it doesn't appear they got hurt. Those boys need mom's influence don't they? Seriously, he would let them get hurt. But boys do need a mom!
Ken A

Anonymous said...

Ah, boy I need to make sure I proof read my comments on this thing. That was suppose to be "wouldn't" let them get hurt. so sorry Jared. I have no doubt about your parenting skills. You are a great dad! Dad's are suppose to be better risk takers. But I sure know you would never let them get hurt. Again I am so sorry! This was originally a great fun blog! Sorry if I tainted it.
Ken A

MacKenzie Haley said...

oh my gosh you guys are just so cute! i miss you all a lot & i love looking at your pictures and reading all about what is happening