Jared brought these flowers home for me a couple weeks ago. When he first brought them they were just sticks and then they gradually began to bloom flowers and even some leaves. They are really pretty and take up much of our kitchen window. I was not able to get a great picture, our camera does not take great close ups.
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Pictures from Sunday
Here are pictures from our day yesterday. This was a busy weekend. Today the boys and I are relaxing at home. It is rainy outside and Josiah has a new toy to play with. We are having a great time!



Jared brought these flowers home for me a couple weeks ago. When he first brought them they were just sticks and then they gradually began to bloom flowers and even some leaves. They are really pretty and take up much of our kitchen window. I was not able to get a great picture, our camera does not take great close ups.
Jared brought these flowers home for me a couple weeks ago. When he first brought them they were just sticks and then they gradually began to bloom flowers and even some leaves. They are really pretty and take up much of our kitchen window. I was not able to get a great picture, our camera does not take great close ups.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love the pictures. What a good looking family. It is such fun to read all the adventure. The next best thing to being there. We love you guys. Blsg.
Ken A
Post a Comment