In the meantime here are a couple pictures I have been trying to post all week. Just fun times in our home.
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Happy Resurrection Day!
We had a great day today celebrating Easter! This morning we had imported cold cereal for breakfast, a real treat since it took me months to find out about it. Josiah got a basket of goodies to dig through. We joined some friends and had real barbecued burgers, potato salad, fruit, and apple pie. Then we dyed eggs and had an egg hunt. I will be sure to post some pictures once I get them on the computer.
In the meantime here are a couple pictures I have been trying to post all week. Just fun times in our home.
In the meantime here are a couple pictures I have been trying to post all week. Just fun times in our home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment