Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thankful

We have had a bit of a busy week, but also a very good one. Tonight, before I head to bed for a much needed rest, I want to write about one event (or at least a part of it). For Thanksgiving Day we headed to another city to visit with some very dear friends. Oh, what a wonderful day I had. I don't even know how to express it in words. We spent an entire day just talking, laughing, and sharing stuff. Our kids played, we ate tons of great food, off paper plates. Left everything sit in the kitchen while we visited. It was great! All three of us girls are also expecting babies within a month of each other, in addition to the young children we already have. Another reason for us to have a lot to talk about :). This week was a reminder to me of how very thankful I am for the blessing of good friends. It is incredible how much the Father can encourage and uplift through the influence of friendships.

I am going to leave you with one picture. I am the one in the middle. Thanks for my two "belly" friends!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hey Kelly,

Glad you had a great Thanksgiving! Blessings to you and your family!! We love you all!