Monday, March 1, 2010

Fish

About a week after I came home with Emma, we spent a morning at an aquarium. It had been recommended by multiple friends and we were not disappointed.

Josiah got to 'touch' a shark.

The teeth on this shark were much more exciting than saying "cheese" for the camera.

Grammy and Papa on stroller duty.

Josiah and Jacob giving oohs and aahs.

We were even able to get a 'pedicure' given by little fish, weird. I have to admit at this point I was feeding Emma while everyone else enjoyed having their dead skin eaten by these little fishies. It soon became the talk of the day, sounds like I did miss out :)

We also took a tour of the back of the aquarium and road in a glass bottom boat. I think the boat was Jacob's favorite part. He was busy looking down into the water, pointing, and saying "ahhh" or "ishhh" to everything he saw. Both boys were worn out by the end of the trip, most likely from all the running around trying to see everything at once. Josiah is still saying that next time we go to have a baby, we have to go back to the aquarium. Jared and I are hoping that is later rather than sooner :)

No comments: