Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday!

Emma is 1, today! On Saturday we had a party for her. Of course I took a lot of pictures, if fact I ran out of memory on our camera.
We started with everyone decorating party hats.

Emma was just fine with being the center of attention.

The hat didn't last long, but was cute while it did.

Everyone made their own calzones for lunch.

I think we had 19 people, including all the kids. Our living room, dining area are super open and great for big groups and lots of kids.

It's my party, I can cry if I want to. Emma was a bit overwhelmed by all the pingpong balls we put on the floor. Eventually she joined the other little ones in exploring.

Birthday cupcakes

Even if Emma was not sure what was going on, Josiah was well aware!

Yummy!

Birthday present time.


More shots of our super special birthday girl.


Happy Birthday Emma! We love you so much! I thank God for you every single day, for the joy you bring to our family and for His perfect timing in giving you to us. I pray that God would everyday teach you about what is true and right and would grow you into a woman who loves the Father and seeks to honor him in all things. What an honor it is to be your mommy.

2 comments:

Laura Forman said...

Happy Birthday sweet Emma!! Can you believe it's been a whole year since our sweet little ones entered the world?? Wow...what a year it has been!! I am so thankful for you and our friendship...I love you friend and hope we can catch up sometime!! :)

Rachel said...

I cannot believe Emma is 1 already! Her party looked like it was so fun, way to go Mama. Glad you could do that for her! Happy Birthday Emma! I love her big smiles.