Thursday, May 26, 2011

An Oven!

Last Friday we got a new oven, after a month of being without one. Jared ordered it for me on our local version of ebay. It is even bigger than our old one and works great (I have used it every day since we got it). I have been craving ginger cookies for the past couple months and finally this afternoon I made a batch. Look at how many cookies I can fit on the baking pan that came with the oven!

As soon as the cookies cooled, I began eating. As I was enjoying them immensely, I kept thinking something was missing. I realized after a while, and a few taste tests, that I had forgot the ginger. Oops! Note to self: Do not talk with househelper in local language while making cookies. Who knows what I will end up with:). We are still enjoying the 'spice' cookies. (Seems a little weird to call them ginger cookies.) Maybe I will try another batch tomorrow, anything to use my new oven!

No comments: