Thursday, May 5, 2011

Happy Birthday Jared!

Today was Jared's birthday. We celebrated by going to the police station to get our visa's renewed, taking kids to a new play area, eating a special lunch prepared by our helper, taking naps, and going out to dinner early and quickly so Jared could make it to an engagement he had tonight. My oven is also broken so rather than bake a cake I made ice cream pie.
Pictures of our half eaten lunch, which included some of Jared's favorites,

and singing to daddy.


All day today Josiah talked about how it was daddy's birthday and all the things we could do to make it special. It was great to have someone else in on helping me to make it a special day. I am thankful for Jared and for the ways he cares for our family and proud of all he has accomplished. I often am blown away as I listen to him carry on a conversation where I understand only every 5th word! He has been working so hard and the Father is blessing him with signs of progress. Love you Jared and thank you for all your hard work!

No comments: