On the 26th, the day after we arrived here in at our final destination, Emma celebrated her 2nd birthday. I guess you could say that we brought her back to her birth country and city to celebrate her birthday! The day did not quite go as I had expected, I ended up sick and with a weird back (guess it was all the travel), and spent much of the day in bed. Jared made the cake, boys picked out some gifts from a local store, and I accidentally bought Emma some 'light-up-when-she-walks' sandals (which she absolutely loves even if I had no clue that was what I was buying during my extremely quick shopping trip). Emma can tell us now that she is two, she gets to eat a vitamin every morning just like her brother's, and she also now requires a purchased seat ticket every time we fly on an airplane. Glad we made it down here the day before her birthday! Wow do we love this little bundle of joy, who loves to go 'night,night' on mommy and daddy and suck her thumb, give her brothers big hugs and try to knock them over, and who everyday needs to check mommy's tummy and make sure that nothing has changed yet and the baby is okay. Father brought us so much joy with her birth and has continued to bless us in this way throughout the past two years. She is definitely our bundle of joy.
Tuesday, January 31, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment