Sunday, January 29, 2012
Hello Shorts and Sandals!
After a week and a half of travel and meetings we are now settled in an apartment down south, in the same city where Emma was born two years ago. Kids are loving playing outside (Jacob and Emma keep asking over and over again if it is okay to play on the grass and seem amazed when every time I answer in the affirmative. Guess they have had very few opportunities in the past to play freely on the green stuff!). I am loving wearing shorts and t-shirts, rather than trying to put so many layers over my big belly. Jared and I are both enjoying the many differences in culture and people, although it is taking some time to get used to. I think our family has definitely been becoming more accustomed to life up north, after three years of living there. This week we have doctor appointments every day, tried to spread them out a bit so kids don't have to go in every day. Otherwise we will be continuing with homeschool, catching up on emails and some other paperwork type stuff, and just playing outside. It is wonderfully warm and everyone is wonderfully friendly. Excited to be settled here as we wait for the arrival of our next family member!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment