Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The Youngest of Us All

Hello friends...Just to let you know, our email is having difficulties right now but should be up and running again in the next few days. This is just after we emailed everyone to let them know of our new email address as well. (I am thinking I need to be a bit more patient with technology :)
I have to write a few notes about Jacob, our sweet little boy. He will be 4 months old on the 17th of this month, and in these few months he has been dragged all over the place and slept in more places than we can possibly count. Yet, through it all, he has been so easy going and happy. Our family has been very blessed by him. This past week he discovered both his fingers and his voice. The fingers have been a great find, especially during the wee hours of the morning, and who can resist the constant cooing and singing of a baby, especially after a long and busy day. We thought you may enjoy a couple pictures of our two boys and a video of our new talker. Josiah loves having a baby brother. He continually asks to hold baby Jacob and I am often needing to remind him to only touch Jacob when parents are in the room. Jacob is just excited to have Josiah around. He follows him with his eyes and is quick to give him huge grins. Hope you enjoy!