Many of my family members have been asking for stories. I did have a funny thing happen yesterday. We moved into an apartment building that is less than half full, meaning that less than half of the apartments are even completed. There is constant construction going on. This does not affect us much, except when it comes to the entrance to our building and use of the elevators. All construction materials are taken up the two elevators and all construction waste is taken down the same elevators. Yesterday I came home from shopping and was waited for an elevator, and waited and waited. I soon figured out that both elevators were being held on two separate floors and I assumed they must be being loaded with construction stuff. I waited for a good five minutes, trying to decide if I should attempt the 23 flights of stairs with all of my groceries. Finally, one of the elevators began to descend. When it opened, however, I just started to laugh (outloud). The elevator was completely packed from floor to ceiling with building materials and garbage. Not only that, the woman who was bringing it all down was pinched in, just barely fitting, between the door and all of the garbage. She 'fell' out of the elevator, looked at me and just sort of laughed. Then she started to take everything out bit by bit. Thankfully the other elevator arrived a couple minutes later, empty. I may have been standing there for a long time, learning about what is taken out of an apartment as it is completed. I wish I had not been holding so many groceries, it would have been a great picture.
Here are some other random pictures we have taken lately. Hope you enjoy!
This picture was taken out our kitchen window. If you look closely you can see a black blob and a little blue blob. Those are Jared and Josiah attempting to get in some soccer outside in a frozen city.
While Jared and Josiah were outside, Jacob was enjoying some sweet potatoes. Yes, that green slime is sweet potato. For some reason when I cook them they turn green, very weird. They still taste great, in fact incredible. Josiah loves them too.

A very content, and full little boy!

Josiah has begun to act out a lot of the stuff he sees me doing with Jacob, with his stuffed animal Lambchop. He was excited at this moment to be given a bowl and spoon so that he could "feed" Lambchop.
Josiah is eating snack. He really likes these little orange, I think they are called clementines and these rice cracker things I found.
Two brothers on the couch.

For some reason Jacob absolutely loves this wall and does all he can to get himself over there. He is not real mobile yet, but seems to be able to scoot himself quite a bit when he is motivated.