Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Finally, A New Post

We have been staying super busy. With two young boys, school, it being warm outside, etc. it is easy to do. I have some pictures and a video I have really been wanting to post from our recent adventures.
We found a great park in our city where Josiah can run through the woods and there are some nice paved paths where we can walk and push the stroller. The park also has animals in cages (I don't think I would quite call in a zoo) and rides. We have been there twice. The second time we stayed away from the section with the rides and animals, it is more crowded. It seems to be a great place to spend the morning, especially on a weekday!Jared, Josiah and a couple camels.Josiah and Jared exploring.If you look closely you can see Jacob asleep on my back. This was from the top of a building in the park.Look! A blonde boy with a bald guy!Jacob and me hanging out while Josiah and Jared play hide and seek in the woods.Josiah is trying to decide if he really likes these things or not. We were not able to get him to touch them. (Maybe better because there was a park security guard watching us the whole time.)Family shot from our second trip to the park. (Once again Jacob asleep on my back.)Jacob is becoming a pro at standing up just about anywhere there is something he can use to pull himself up. He is pretty determined to get up, but not quite as determined to get down. I am thankful that he is somewhat cautious. We often hear him yelling for help when he gets himself stuck. Not fun when it is the middle of the night! Here is a video of Jacob showing off his newest tricks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good smiles that show Jacob's new teeth!

JenV said...

Daniel and I had fun watching the video! So glad the weather has turned and you are free to go outside! Jenni