Thursday, September 9, 2010

Another Birthday

At the end of August I celebrated my 32nd birthday. Jared went to a lot of effort to make it special. The day before we had people over and he surprised me by having a cake delivered, it arrived just before we were about to eat.

The next day, my birthday, he had some wrapped gifts to give me at lunch, and then surprised me after dinner with a friend who arrived to babysit so that we could go out. Oh, and I cannot forget, Josiah told me probably twenty times that day, "Happy birthday Mommy!" What a great day! I felt pretty special.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday Kelly!

Looks like you had a pretty special day; what a thoughtful husband you have! Hope you guys are doing well. May the Lord show His faithfulness to you even more in this coming year.

Blessings,
Rachel W

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday Kelly!
From the Aebs.