Josiah - Fire of the Lord
Just this last week Josiah started asking me what his name meant. I had no clue so I looked it up. Wow was he excited to find out that his name means FIRE OF THE LORD! To him this means that when he goes to school each day he gets to not just sit around but he is supposed to glorify God in ALL that he does (this is what he told me the morning I told him what his name meant).
Our Josiah is full of enthusiasm, and fire, in all that he does. He runs around the house, jumping off of things, most of the time, he talks excitedly about anything and everything, and whatever he puts his mind into doing he goes 'full force ahead' into. The meaning of his name definitely fits! It also fits with what Jared and I have so often prayed for Josiah, since he was very young, that Father would use the enthusiasm and excitement Josiah has to bring glory to Himself. May the fire that Josiah has always be from and pointed towards God!
Thursday, November 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment