Saturday, November 19, 2011
Pumpkin Spice Granola
A while back a friend asked Josiah what his favorite food was and he immediately replied, "granola!". I knew he liked granola but not that much. It is funny too because since we moved here I have tried at least 10 or 15 different granola recipes trying to find one that I really like. It does not help that our oatmeal supply tends to vary constantly and the honey, as well as other ingredients, are just different here than in the states. Well this last week I came upon this recipe for pumpkin spice granola and it was by far the best granola I have ever made, if not the best granola I have ever had!! It is so, so good. You can find the recipe here. (Market to Meal blog) I am getting ready to also the recipe she posts for granola, where she uses applesauce. If it is anything like the texture of the pumpkin spice one, I am sold. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment