This last week we were blessed with some very encouraging and fun time with friends. I don't know how to express how grateful I am for that time. It was wonderful! Living here I have faced so many different stresses and emotions than I have ever experienced before. It seems I never know what is going to come at me next, or even how I am going to respond to it. I guess that is part of adjusting and being a part of a culture that is so different from what I am accustomed to, in addition to being a mom with young kids within this culture. I spent so much time visiting with other woman, moms and wives, much like myself. We swapped recipes, funny stories, encouraging words, asked for advice, cried, and just enjoyed each others company. What a blessing from the Father!
Last Thanksgiving I posted a picture of myself and two friends who were also pregnant. Here is the link to that post:
ThankfulHere is a picture of the three of us now, along with three more of God's creations.
No comments:
Post a Comment