Kids have been super busy, as usual. I absolutely love sitting and watching the three of them run around the house like crazy, playing whatever it is that strikes their fancy for that day. Lately we have had lots of puppies, bunnies, and foxes. The puppies and bunnies are usually Jacob and Emma and the fox is usually Josiah. Jacob and Emma spend so much of their time playing together. I never would have expected my almost 17 month old to play so well with someone else. She and Jacob regularly run races across the living room and around and the around the couch. They are often crawling on all fours saying they are puppies and pretend to eat out of dishes from the food box. Jacob has figured out how to build 'cool' train tracks and Emma has figured out how to drive the trains without destroying the tracks, usually. It seems the more they are moving the longer the mutual play and sharing lasts. Emma is not necessarily one to just go along with what others are doing but will join in if she decides to. Jacob, on the other hand, can be really easy going, unless a toy is taken away. Oh, and I cannot forget how great they are at getting themselves in trouble, I have found them together with hands in the toilet, taking the safety protectors off an electrical outlet, and in the dark bathroom with the door closed. I don't quite understand how it is that they can play together so easily, only know that God must have made it that way and I am super thankful for it. They can keep each other occupied while I make dinner, talk with Josiah or Jared, or just sit and watch them play.
Friday, July 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Our children would be such great friends...my two LOVE to run from one end of the room to the other saying "1,2,3 jia you" (Yes Sadie still says some chinese!) And the past two weeks Sadie has been a dog named buster :) Oh the fun times!!
Post a Comment