Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Where Are We?

Living in hotels...swimming...traveling on seven airplanes, two buses, and many other forms of transportation...eating super yummy Thai food...visiting with many good friends...spending time in the Word...practicing and learning more language...not writing blog posts...

We have been out of town for two weeks now and are thinking we will be heading home on Saturday. Our internet connections have been sporadic and who wants to spend time on the computer when you get to hang out late at night with friends you have not seen in almost three years! I will have lots to write when we are home and back into some sort of routine.

I will leave you with one picture, of Jacob feeding our newest pet. Okay, not really. Although I think Jared and the boys would love to have a hippopotamus living in the canal behind our house :).

2 comments:

Laura Forman said...

I have been wondering where you were! :) Glad to know that you guys have been having fun. I must admit...I am a bit jealous of the yummy Thai food AND late nights with friends!! :) Sure wish we were there!

Kevin and Becky said...

Yay for staying up late to hang out with friends! I hope we weren't the only ones who enjoyed it.