Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Milk

Over the past couple years, and past few months especially, I have been working to find more everyday items that can be delivered to our house.  It is a chore to stock our home with food each week and the more we can have delivered the more efficiently our week runs.  Last week, I was super excited to finally find a way to have milk delivered.  Not only can I call and have it delivered that day, free of charge, but it is also the brand of milk that I have been trying to find for the last four years!! (I could type in 10 exclamation points.)  Our small city does not have much in the way of variety, or at least I thought.  Oh, and I didn't add that this milk is only like a dollar more, per 12 liter case, than the kind we were already buying. 
Now we have water, rice, beans, butter, and milk delivered on a regular basis.  I have also found a vegetable seller that is willing to deliver if I have purchased a large quantity (helpful if I am buying other things at the market as well).  My next project is flour, good flour.

No comments: