Monday, September 28, 2009

Rice

With each pregnancy I seem to have things I cannot stand to eat, smell, be around, etc. With Josiah it was tea. With Jacob it was any sort of cooked vegetable. Now with this baby it is rice. Can you believe that? I cannot stand rice, the smell of it cooking, the look of it on the plate, and especially the feel of it in my mouth. I live in Asia! We eat rice for every meal, well should. It is absolutely everywhere. Mainly because I have two small children who are learning table manners, I do eat it daily, but it is a challenge every moment, and not much of it actually goes down. When Jared is home I often shovel 3/4 of it onto his plate, when the boys are not looking. I am still very surprised, usually I really like it, but not in the past five months. Looking forward to February, when our main food staple hopefully becomes edible to me once again.

Oh that reminds me...many have asked boy or girl? I am now 22 weeks along, about the time to find out, but we have decided to wait and find out when the baby is born. I like the surprise! You will have to wait until sometime around February 2nd :)

1 comment:

gay joachim said...

I believe it will be another boy.