Our kids, and us, have come a long way when it comes to enjoying travel. Josiah keeps himself pretty occupied with looking at books, playing games on our phones, or just talking. Jacob can sit for hours, it is strange :). Emma is probably at the most difficult age, she wants to get down and play but is definitely learning that there are times when she is expected to sit quietly.

Upon arriving at the beach, after an hour of traveling via subway, bus and walking.

This trip we spent a lot of time in the subway system. It is super convenient in the big cities, plus fun.



We also took a couple ferry trips.
Emma spent an incredible amount of time attached to me in the Ergo. She did pretty well the first five days, however the last three I think she was getting sick of it (I don't blame her:) ). She and I were glad to be home where she could take naps in her own bed and spend some time actually exploring on the floor.


One last picture from the second city we went too. We spent a morning at a science and technology museum, the big building behind the boys, and then afterwords went on a trek to find a pizza place.

Oh, and how can I forget...toward the end of our trip we rode on a magnet levitation train (I think that is what it is called). It went up to 430 kilometers per hour (or 258 miles per hour)! It was really cool! It took us 8 minutes to travel what had previously taken us 2 hours using the subway system.
No comments:
Post a Comment