Tuesday, April 5, 2011

We Are Back!

This week we are all back to school/tutor, etc. We are also rediscovering some sort of routine. March sort of disappeared with all the sickness and then vacation but we are definitely back ready to get to work. That is a blessing. Tonight I only have a few moments and thought I would give you a bit of a preview of what is to come in future posts. (Partly because I have so many great photos and fun stories I am looking forward to sharing, and partly because I want to let you know I am still planning to keep up with this blog.)
Soon I will share a bit about this:

this:

and this super special person:

Plus a few other events from the last few weeks. Be sure too check back again soon:)

1 comment:

Laura Forman said...

I have been waiting for you to get back! Thanks for updating :) Been thinking of you during your travels, can't wait to see and hear about all of your adventures :)